Burke Optometry opened this office in August, 2012 and they are very excited to share this state-of-the-art care with their patients. Drs. Germaine and Jerome Burke each have over 20 years experience in the Lodi & Stockton area and thrive on providing the best eye care to their patients.
We are constantly striving to improve the patient experience in our office.
- over 700 styles of fashionable frames to choose from
- frames range from budget selection to designer lines to suit all budgets and ages
- we promote superior anti-glare lens treatments for everyone, including children to provide the sharpest vision through corrective lenses
- we held a Designer Frame Show March 22 and will hold the next one in August 2013
- we carry a large assortment of diagnostic contact lenses to use in fitting patients
- we co-manage cataract surgery and laser vision correction with local ophthalmologists
Our office technology is second to none.
- we use digital imaging optical coherence tomography instrument (Cirrus HD OCT) that can image at the microscopic layers of the retina and optic nerve
- during the examination, we use Marco TRS, a digital refracting system, to come up with the most accurate prescription
- we use a digital fundus camera to document retinal changes
- we use a digital camera to take photos of the front of the eye using the biomicroscope
- our Nidek OPD Scan III measures the cornea and produces an accurate map of the cornea for contact lenses, corrective laser surgery and cataract surgery -the same instrument measures both daytime & night time spectacle prescription
- we use a Humphrey 740i visual field tester to measure threshold sensitivity
- we are solar-powered and are advocates for the Reduce-Recycle-Reuse lifestyle
We are now offering office space for lease. Click here for more details.