Burke Optometry was opened in August, 2012 and we are very excited to share this state-of-the-art care with our patients. Drs. Germaine and Jerome Burke each have over 20 years experience in the Lodi & Stockton area and thrive on providing the best eye care to their patients.
We constantly strive to improve the patient experience in our office.
- we carry a large selection over 700 styles of fashionable frames
- frames range from budget to designer lines to satisfy a wide range of tastes
- we promote superior anti-glare lens treatments for everyone, including children to provide the sharpest vision through corrective lenses
- we hold designer frame shows in-office
- we carry a large assortment of diagnostic contact lenses for convenient fitting of new patients
- we co-manage cataract surgery and laser vision correction with local ophthalmologists
Our office technology is second to none.
- we use a digital imaging optical coherence tomography instrument (Cirrus HD OCT) that can image at the microscopic layers of the retina and optic nerve
- during the examination, we use Marco TRS, a digital refracting system, to determine the most accurate prescription
- we use a digital fundus camera to document retinal changes
- we use a digital camera to take photos of the front of the eye using the biomicroscope
- our Nidek OPD Scan III measures the cornea and produces an accurate map of the cornea which we use in managing patients who wear contact lenses, have corrective laser surgery and cataract surgery -the same instrument measures both daytime & nighttime spectacle prescriptions
- we use a Humphrey 740i visual field tester to measure threshold sensitivity
- our office is solar-powered and we are advocates for the Reduce-Recycle-Reuse lifestyle
We are now offering office space for lease. Click here for more details.
Click here for Google Map directions to our location.